Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
The Billing Analyst is responsible for coordinating, conducting and documenting financial analysis activities and projects. This person assists management in identifying and improving financial and operational issues.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably with a focus in Accounting or Finance
· 3-5 years of financial analysis experience
· Service Industry and/or international financial experience a plus
· Advanced knowledge of all office equipment
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Access and Presentation Software
· Must be a strategic/creative thinker and be results oriented
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of national business laws, accounting principles and reporting requirements
· Must be able to use good judgment, be analytical and have strong decision making skills
· Strong forecasting skills
· Must be business oriented and have strong knowledge of the operations of a business
· Ability to interpret and advise on financial data
· Excellent planning and organizational skills