Provides professional support for all organizational business initiatives through effective execution of Human Resources programs & practices. This individual serves as a key consultant to both employees, management and the HR Head and will also focus in all aspects relating to compliance, employee relations matters, recruitment, compensation & benefits, all HR programs and corporate initiatives and general administrative responsibilities of CBPS-HR Philippines.
And, as expected of every employee of Canon Business Process Services Philippines, Inc. (CBPSP), the HR Generalist II is expected to:
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 5+ years HR experience in a professional business setting
· 3+ years HR Generalist experience required
· Some exposure to full-cycle recruiting (3 yrs exp in a call center or volume recruiting environment preferred
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Advance Excel skills preferred)
· Knowledge of HRIS systems. Some experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or processing hires through an online system
· Highly organized and can work well in a process driven environment
· Ability to handle difficult clients, employees and situations. Advanced customer service skills.
· Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, under tight deadlines
· Ability to understand visual processes, interpret data and translate into written word
· Advanced organizational, administrative, record keeping and time management skills
· Wide degree of creativity and latitude
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Strong team approach to business