Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
The General Ledger Coordinator is responsible for creating and changing of company’s Chart of Accounts upon approval of the Finance Director.
And, as expected of every employee of Canon Business Process Services Philippines, Inc. (CBPS), the General Ledger Coordinator is expected to:
· Basic knowledge of all office equipment
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word/Excel, Spreadsheet and Presentation Software
· Ability to communicate with clients
· Ability to handle difficult, clients, employees and situations
· Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
· Ability to understand visual processes, interpret data and translate into written word
· Advanced ability to ensure that quality and production standards are met
· Advanced customer service skills
· Advanced organizational, administrative, record keeping and time management skills
· Creative thinking and performance.
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong team approach to business
· Superior customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance