Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
The Pricing Analyst works on strategic and competitive pricing analysis for qualified business opportunities, reviews business plans and request for proposals. The position is VERY analytical and has strong interaction with our Sales and Operations Departments. The Pricing Analyst is also responsible for ensuring standardized and approved pricing methodologies are utilized. Being able to analyze, review and forecast are the three main functions of the position.
And, as expected of every employee of Canon Business Process Services Philippines, Inc. (CBPSP), the Pricing Analyst is expected to:
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Business / Finance / Information System / Technology
· Minimum of 3-5 years analysis or cost/pricing experience; preferably in a service industry
· Advanced analytical ability
· IT, PM and Process imporvement experience is big plus
· Service Industry experience a plus
· High Proficient in MS Word and Presentation Software, Advanced Excel & in VBA
· Some experience in MS Access (Application Design, Data and file manipulation)
· Must be a strategic/creative thinker and be results oriented
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Must be able to use good judgment, be analytical and have strong decision making skills
· Strong customer service skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Efficient, well organized and detail oriented.
· Strong forecasting skills
· Must be business oriented and have strong knowledge of the operations of a business
· Excellent planning and organizational skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision