Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
The Accounts Payable/General Ledger Manager is responsible for managing and executing the day-to-day operations of Accounts Payable and general ledger and ensuring that excellent customer service is provided to both internal and external customers. This person successfully implements financial operation initiatives, builds relationships with business partners and improves workflow to minimize costs. Monitors and maintains internal controls to protect company assets.
And, as expected of every employee of Canon Business Process Services Philippines, Inc. (CBPSP), the AP/GL Manager is expected to:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy. Certified Public Accountant
· At least 7 years of financial and/or accounting experience with a minimum of five years supervisory experience.
· Service Industry and/or international financial experience a plus
· Advanced knowledge of all office equipment
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word/Excel, Spreadsheet and Presentation Software. Knowledge in Advanced Excel is a Plus.
· Infinium/AS400 knowledge preferred
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrate expertise with accounting principles and reporting requirements
· Must be able to use good judgment, be analytical and have strong decision making skills
· Ability to handle difficult clients, employees and situations.
· Must be business oriented and have strong knowledge of the operations of a business
· Ability to interpret and advise on financial data
· Excellent planning and organizational skills
· Ability to direct several major projects simultaneously while working under pressure and meeting deadlines
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to motivate, coach, and direct others