Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
Provides professional support for all organizational business initiatives through effective execution of Human Resources programs & practices. This individual serves as a key consultant to both employees, management and the HR Head and will also focus in all aspects relating to compliance, employee relations matters, recruitment, compensation & benefits, all HR programs and corporate initiatives and general administrative responsibilities of CBPS-HR Philippines.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 5+ years HR experience in a professional business setting
· 3+ years HR Generalist experience required
· Some exposure to full-cycle recruiting (3 yrs exp in a call center or volume recruiting environment preferred
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Advance Excel skills preferred)
· Knowledge of HRIS systems. Some experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or processing hires through an online system
· Highly organized and can work well in a process driven environment
· Ability to handle difficult clients, employees and situations. Advanced customer service skills.
· Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, under tight deadlines
· Ability to understand visual processes, interpret data and translate into written word
· Advanced organizational, administrative, record keeping and time management skills
· Wide degree of creativity and latitude
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Strong team approach to business