Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
Daily Responsibilities on Non Payroll Week:
· Fielding and handle incoming calls throughout the dept.
· Assist CBPS employees with problems or questions pertaining to payroll.
· Organize and alphabetize overtime logs for future usage
· Follow up correspondence from different sites, for updates and changes that have occurred
· Filing A/P check requests from payroll for future usage.
· File timesheets after processing
Daily Responsibilities on Payroll Processing Week:
· Input timesheet data obtained from Weekly and Biweekly timesheets
· Check the overtime logs and any vacation or sick leave accumulated by employees
· Inform all the mangers of sites that have not forwarded timesheets of a time they need to be forwarded
· Address and organize all envelopes in which checks and new timesheets will be sent.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/ MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Intermittent physical activity including reaching, prolonged periods of sitting, bending, or lifting (up to 20lbs)
· May encounter stressful situations
· Mental qualifications include ability to process information quickly on payroll weeks
· Good organizational skills
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
· Associates Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
· Three years’ experience in related field
· General Office Equipment
· Basic knowledge in the use of Windows 95/98, WP, Spreadsheet and Presentation Software and AS400
· Typing 40 WPM
· Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
· Ability to manage under tight and often unreasonable deadlines
· Advanced ability to motivate, coach and train AMS staff
· Advanced customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance
· Ability to work varied hours